Hotel Sebel has a private parking. If you arrive by car, you can make use of one of our 10 parking spaces (subject to availability, € 19 per night, from 15:00 until 12:00 the following day). The car park is 150 meters from the hotel. **
Due to limited availability, reservation is required in advance. This can be done by phone or by sending us a message.
The access pass for the parking and the directions to it can be obtained at the reception of Hotel Sebel.
Our address is: Prins Hendrikplein 20, 2518 JC Den Haag.
(view on Google Maps)
Pay attention! The entrance to the parking has a height of 1.80 meters!
Do you have a higher vehicle? Then parking in our car park is unfortunately not possible. We advise you to park on the street at the parking meter.
In addition to our parking, you can also park your car in the streets around the hotel. Paid parking on the street monday to saturday from 09.00 till 24.00 hours and sunday from 13.00 till 24.00 hours at € 2.00 per hour. At the parking meter, you can only pay with credit card or with Dutch debit card.
For more information about parking on the street, use the overview map with parking options in the Zeeheldenkwartier (only in Dutch).
Following are directions to our hotel, during the road works:
- From all directions, follow highway A12 towards Den Haag Centrum-Noord/Scheveningen.
- At the end of the A12, at the traffic lights, turn left (towards Scheveningen Haven) onto Zuid Hollandlaan.
- Follow the two right lanes towards Scheveningen-Haven/Kijkduin (Centrumring S100) and turn right at the traffic lights.
- Continue for 700 meters and then follow the two left lanes towards Centrumring S100 (this is the first possibility to turn left) and turn left at the traffic lights.
- Stay on S100 for 1.6 km (straight ahead on Laan Copes van Cattenburch, Burgemeester Patijnlaan and Carnegielaan).
- Leave the S100 by turning left at the traffic lights towards Laan van Meerdervoort (on your right, behind the bushes, you will see a pond).
- Turn right at the T-junction and turn left on the second street, Tasmanstraat.
- Take the 1st right, the Van Speijkstraat and then the 1st left again, the Van Diemenstraat.
- Then take the first left onto Prins Hendrikstraat. Drive straight until you almost reach Prins Hendrikplein. The square is currently closed to traffic due to construction work. If you have reserved a parking space, you can walk to the hotel from here to pick up the access pass for the parking garage. The hotel is on the square, on the next corner on the right.
Pay attention! Due to road works, our main entrance will not be accessible via Prins Hendrikplein from October 4-7. Please contact us if you have reserved a parking space.
** Parking in the parking garage is at your own risk. Hotel Sebel is not liable for theft and/or damage to your property.