In order to ensure your privacy, we treat your personal details with care. Hotel Sebel abides by applicable laws and regulations. At all times we will:
- Only procces your personal details which are needed for the purpose for what they have been collected;
- Request your explicit permission if we need to process your personal details;
- Take technical and organizational precautions in order to guarantee the security of your personal details;
- None of your personal details will be provided to third parties, unless when required for the fulfillment of the purpose for what they have been collected;
- Be aware of and respect your rights concerning your personal details.
Hotel Sebel is responsable for the processing of your personal details. In case you have any further questions or would like to contact us, after reading our Privay policy, our contact details can be found at the bottom of this document.
Processing personal details of our guests
Hotel Sebel processes personal details of her guests for the following purposes:
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication before and during the stay, in order to collect any additional wishes from our guests;
- To send a survey after your stay.
The basis for the processing of these personal details is the agreement or booking at Hotel Sebel.
For the above purposes, Hotel Sebel may ask you for your personal details, such as your name, phone number, email address, gender, nationality, address, payment information such as your credit card details and other card information, authentification information and other invoice or account details, guest preferences, communication preferences and information regarding your vehicle if a parking spot has been reserved.
For the above purposes, Hotel Sebel will store your personal details until by latest 180 days after your bill has been closed, and afterwards for a maximum period of 7 years for financial administrative means.
Distribution to third parties
The personal details you have provided may be distributed to third parties when necessary for the processing of the above described purposes.
We use third parties for:
- Our financial administration;
- Sending pre-arrival e-mails in order to collect any additional wishes from our guests;
- Processing your reservation if you have booked through a third party;
- Sending a survey after your stay, in order to improve our services.
We never distibute any personal details to third parties with whom we do not have a data processing agreement. With those parties (processors) we make all necessary arrangements in order to ensure the protection of your personal details. Furthermore, we will not distribute your personal details to other parties, unless when legally obligated by law. An example could be a police request to provide your details during an investigation. We can also share your personal details with third parties if you grant us written permission.
Inside the EU
We do not distribute any personal details to parties outside the EU.
We only process personal details from minors (younger than 16 years old) if we have been granted written permission by a parent, caregiver or legal representative.
Hotel Sebel stores personal details no longer than needed for the purpose for what they have been collected or as legally required.
We have taken technical and organizational precautions in order to guarantee the security of your personal details against abuse, such as:
- All persons in name of Hotel Sebel with access to your personal details, are bound to confidentiality;
- We have a user name and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudomise and encrypt personal details when needed;
- We make back-ups of personal details in order to be able to restore them in case of fysical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our precautions;
- Our staff is informed about the importance of the protection of personal details.
Your rights regarding your personal details
You have the right for inspection, rectification or deletion of the personal details we have collected from you. You can also object to the processing of all (or a part of) your personal details by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have us transfer your personal details to you or to another party in your behalf. We may ask you to legitimize before we can obey this request.
If you have allowed us to process your personal data, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
Should you have any complaint regarding the processing of your personal details, we kindly suggest you to contact us directly. We will do our very best to find a solution. You always have the right to make a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Please contact us if you have any further questions or remarks!
Prins Hendrikplein 20
2518 JC Den Haag
Send us a message