Hygienic measures regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Hotel Sebel closely follows the national and international developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We follow the guidelines of the government and the National Institute for Public Health. For the most frequently asked questions and answers, please refer to the National Institute for Public Health.
Hotel Sebel gives the highest priority to the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees and takes appropriate measures for this. We hope, of course, that this will help prevent the further spread of the coronavirus.
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask in our public areas.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters. We greet you with a smile.
- We currently do not serve a breakfast buffet, but a breakfast package for € 9.50 per person per day. You can order the breakfast package per day at the reception.
- Payments only online or with a credit or debit card.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap. Our public toilets are available.
- You may form a group with a maximum of 4 people. Children up to the age of 12 do not count.
- Our hotel rooms and public areas are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- Option for you not to receive housekeeping during your stay.
- Our employees with a cold or symptoms of another illness stay at home. We ask you to do the same. We look forward to seeing you in good health.
- Upon arrival, the following questionnaire will be presented:
- Did you have any of the following complaints in the last 24 hours: cough, cold, fever (38 degrees Celsius or higher) or shortness of breath?
- Do you currently have a roommate with a fever and/or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the new coronavirus and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days (in a lab)?
- Do you have a roommate/family member with the new coronavirus and have you had contact with him/her in the past 14 days while he/she still had complaints?
- Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone diagnosed with the new coronavirus?
If one or more of the above questions is answered with "yes", your booking will be cancelled, as imposed by the Dutch government.
Do you have any questions?
Thank you for your confidence in Hotel Sebel and we hope to welcome you. With our team, we do everything we can to ensure you have a pleasant stay!
Team Hotel Sebel