Hygienic measures regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Hotel Sebel closely follows the national and international developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We follow the guidelines of the government and the National Institute for Public Health. For the most frequently asked questions and answers, please refer to the National Institute for Public Health.
Hotel Sebel gives the highest priority to the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees and takes appropriate measures for this. We hope, of course, that this will help prevent the further spread of the coronavirus.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters. We greet you with a smile.
- We currently do not serve a breakfast buffet, but a breakfast package for € 9.50 per person per day. You can order the breakfast package per day at the reception.
- Payments only online or with a credit or debit card.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap. Our public toilets are available.
- Our hotel rooms and public areas are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- Option for you not to receive housekeeping during your stay.
- Our employees with a cold or symptoms of another illness stay at home. We ask you to do the same. We look forward to seeing you in good health.
- Upon arrival, the following questionnaire will be presented:
- Did you have any of the following complaints in the last 24 hours: cough, cold, fever (38 degrees Celsius or higher) or shortness of breath?
- Do you currently have a roommate with a fever and/or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the new coronavirus and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days (in a lab)?
- Do you have a roommate/family member with the new coronavirus and have you had contact with him/her in the past 14 days while he/she still had complaints?
- Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone diagnosed with the new coronavirus?
If one or more of the above questions is answered with "yes", your booking will be cancelled, as imposed by the Dutch government.
General covid-19 measures in The Netherlands to take into account before and during your stay:
- As of June 1st, 2020, wearing a non-medical face mask is mandatory in Public Transport. You can buy a non-medical face mask at our reception, or at the drugstore, supermarket or department store.
- From July 1st, restaurants and cafes can receive a maximum of 100 people indoors, under the following conditions:
- Reservations are required
- All guests must be able to sit at a table
- Guests and staff keep 1.5 meters away from each other
- Guests are asked in advance whether they suffer from health complaints that may indicate covid-19
- From June 1st, the terraces and beach bars are open again, provided that everyone is seated at a table and that guests and staff keep 1.5 meters away from each other.
If you want to have a drink in a cafe or eat out in a restaurant during your stay in The Hague, don't forget to book in time!
Do you have any questions?
Thank you for your confidence in Hotel Sebel and we hope to welcome you. With our team, we do everything we can to ensure you have a pleasant stay!
Team Hotel Sebel