Hygienic measures regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Hotel Sebel closely follows the national and international developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We follow the guidelines of the government and the National Institute for Public Health. For the most frequently asked questions and answers, please refer to the National Institute for Public Health.
Hotel Sebel gives the highest priority to the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees and takes appropriate measures for this. We hope, of course, that this will help prevent the further spread of the coronavirus.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters. We greet you with a smile.
- We currently do not serve a breakfast buffet, but a breakfast package for € 9.50 or € 14.50 per person per day. You can order the breakfast package per day at the reception.
- Payments only online or with a credit or debit card.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap. Our public toilets are available.
- Our hotel rooms and public areas are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- You can choose not to receive housekeeping during your stay.
- Cleaning hours are between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm. If you choose for cleaning service during your stay, we kindly ask you to leave the room before 10:00 am. If you check out, you can use the room until 12:00.
- Our employees with a cold or symptoms of another illness stay at home. We ask you to do the same. We look forward to seeing you in good health.
- It is not necessary to show a negative covid-19 test or proof of vaccination.
- On arrival at the hotel, however, the following question will be asked:
- Do you have COVID-19 related symptoms?
If the above question is answered with "yes", your booking will be cancelled, as imposed by the Dutch government.
Do you have any questions?
Thank you for your confidence in Hotel Sebel and we hope to welcome you. With our team, we do everything we can to ensure you have a pleasant stay!
Team Hotel Sebel