Our hotel is located exactly between the World Forum Center, the embassy district and the city center. You can walk to almost everything or reach your destination in a few minutes by tram. The hotel also has bicycles available for rent.
From Airport Schiphol
- Would you like to have a relaxed travel to or from the hotel? Then you can order an Airport taxi from us. For this we need your flight details with the flight number and arrival time and a mobile number of one of the travelers. You pay the driver:
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel: 4-person taxi €70 / 8-person taxibus €90
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport: 4-person taxi €70 / 8-person taxibus €90
- By train: a direct train leaves from the airport every half hour, from platform 5 or 6 at :26 or :56. The train ticket costs around €8.30 (2nd class) and can be purchased with a credit card at the card machine or at the counter.
Public transport from Central Station and Station Hollands Spoor
- Tram 17 direction STATENKWARTIER, stop "Van Speijkstraat". Walk back in the direction where the tram came from, across the square to the hotel at Prins Hendrikplein 20 (150 meter walk).
- RandstadRail 3 direction LOOSDUINEN, stop "Elandstraat" or "Van Speijkstraat west", 600 meters from the hotel.
- Bus 24 direction KIJKDUIN, stop "Laan van Meerdervoort". The hotel is located 500 meters from the stop. Cross the street to the Laan van Meerdervoort, turn right. At the traffic light, turn left into the Zoutmanstraat. Walk across the square and you will see the hotel at your right hand side.
- Tram 1 direction SCHEVENINGEN, stop "Peace Palace". The hotel is located 900 meters from the stop. Walk towards Laan van Meerdervoort, turn right at the traffic light. At the next traffic light, turn left into the Zoutmanstraat. Walk across the square and you will see the hotel at your right hand side.
An OV-chip card can be purchased at the trainstation. Single tickets are available in the tram/bus at €3.50 and are valid for 60 minutes. You can buy a daycard at our reception for €6.50.
Door-to-door Public Transport journeyplanner for bus, train, metro and tram
HTM travel information (tram)
NS journeyplanner (train)
If you arrive by car, you can make use of our nearby (closed) parking (€ 18 per night). Due to the limited number of parking spaces, we advise you to reserve a parking space.
You can get the entrance-key at the reception of Hotel Sebel.
Follow highway A12 towards Centrum-Noord/Scheveningen. At the end of the A12, at the traffic lights, take the left lane and turn left onto the Zuid Hollandlaan, direction Scheveningen Haven. At the next traffic lights, take the middle lane of 5 lanes (direction MCH Westeinde). This lane takes you right and immediately left again, into the Dr. Kuyperstraat. Drive straight ahead for 1.4 km and turn right into the Zoutmanstraat. Go straight until you reach the Prins Hendrikplein roundabout, where you will find the hotel at the corner on the left hand side.