Our hotel is located exactly between the World Forum Center, the embassy district and the city center. You can walk to almost everything or reach your destination in a few minutes by tram. The hotel also has bicycles available for rent.
From Airport Schiphol
- Would you like to have a relaxed travel to or from the hotel? Then you can order an Airport taxi from us. For this we need your flight details with the flight number and arrival time and a mobile number of one of the travelers. You pay the driver:
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel: 4-person taxi €69 / 8-person taxibus €85
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport: 4-person taxi €64 / 8-person taxibus €80
- By train: a direct train leaves from the airport every half hour, from platform 5 or 6 at :26 or :56. The train ticket costs around €8.30 (2nd class) and can be purchased with a credit card at the card machine or at the counter.
Public transport from Central Station and Station Hollands Spoor
- Tram 17 direction STATENKWARTIER, stop "Van Speijkstraat". Walk back in the direction where the tram came from, across the square to the hotel at Prins Hendrikplein 20 (150 meter walk).
- RandstadRail 3 direction LOOSDUINEN, stop "Elandstraat" or "Van Speijkstraat west", 600 meters from the hotel.
- Bus 24 direction KIJKDUIN, stop "Laan van Meerdervoort". The hotel is located 500 meters from the stop. Cross the street to the Laan van Meerdervoort, turn right. At the traffic light, turn left into the Zoutmanstraat. Walk across the square and you will see the hotel at your right hand side.
- Tram 1 direction SCHEVENINGEN, stop "Peace Palace". The hotel is located 900 meters from the stop. Walk towards Laan van Meerdervoort, turn right at the traffic light. At the next traffic light, turn left into the Zoutmanstraat. Walk across the square and you will see the hotel at your right hand side.
An OV-chip card can be purchased at the trainstation or at the reception of the hotel. Single tickets are available in the tram/bus at €3 and are valid for 60 minutes.
Door-to-door Public Transport journeyplanner for bus, train, metro and tram
HTM travel information (tram)
NS journeyplanner (train)
If you arrive by car, you can make use of our nearby (closed) parking (€ 18 per night). Due to the limited number of parking spaces, we advise you to reserve a parking space.
You can get the entrance-key at the reception of Hotel Sebel.
Please note that from June 1st, 2014 to September 1st, 2015, the Dr. Kuyperstraat and the Mauritskade are closed to all traffic due to construction work! It is possible that your navigation system proposes this route.
Please take this alternate route:
Follow highway A12 towards Centrum-Noord/Scheveningen. At the end of the A12, at the traffic lights, turn left onto the Zuid Hollandlaan, direction Scheveningen Haven. Take the right lane and turn right at the next traffic lights onto the Koningskade. Drive straight until the first opportunity to turn left. Turn left at the traffic lights, onto the Laan Copes van Cattenburch. Continue straight on, over two intersections with traffic lights. The road bends to the right and then with a big bow to the left. At the traffic lights turn left and then immediately right again onto the Laan van Meerdervoort. At the next traffic lights turn left into the Zoutmanstraat. When you reach the Prins Hendrikplein, drive around the square and you will find the hotel at the other side of the square.
Follow the green route. The red section is closed from June 1st, 2014 to September 1st, 2015.